South Dakota Race for the Cure
Registration opens May 1, 2014!
THE FIGHT CONTINUES | SAVE THE DATE!
FALLS PARK, DOWNTOWN SIOUX FALLS | SEPTEMBER 28, 2014
Why we need your support:
Every step counts! Your donation provides women and men in South Dakota with services which have literally saved lives. In 2014, you will help make the following programs possible:
- All Women Count (SD Dept of Health): Provides screening mammograms and breast cancer follow up diagnostics for eligible uninsured women age 30-64.
- Custer Health, Standing Rock Reservation Mobile Mammography Outreach: Addresses accessibility and breast health education through a mobile unit which travels to the Standing Rock Sioux Reservation.
- Faulkton Area Medical Center, Breast Health, Screening and Survivorshp Programs: Educates women on the importance of early detection, offers free services to rural, elderly and Hutterrite women who do not quality for other assistance programs and provides a survivorship program.
- Gundersen Medical Foundation, Screening Native American women in South Dakota: Mobile mammography unit provides free screening and breast health education to women on the Pin Ridge Indian Reservation.
- John T. Vucurevich Regional Cancer Care Institute, Healing Pathways: Supports rural, medically underserved breast cancer patients by providing travel assistance to receive treatment and attend survivorship programs.
We also invest 25% of Race proceeds toward innovative breast cancer research in our quest to find better treatments and the cure.
Locally presented by: